Run 8 Studios has released Update 06 for Run 8 Train Simulator V2.
This updated addresses a speed issue with Amtrak/Intermodal/Autoracks cars in from update 05. Another nice addition in this update is that the SD70ACe units will now attempt to spawn in using their real world road number if it's available. The full changelog is below.
The update is available for download at: http://www.run8studios.com/updates_dlc.shtml
Update 06 (Version 07.29.2018)
- El Programmerdero made a small mistake in Update05 causing Amtrak and other trains to be assigned the wrong track-speeds, which is now fixed
- KCS SD70ACes, since they're not actually a one-off Heritage Unit, are now
available for AI trains
- Heritage SD70ACes will now attempt to use their actual real-life Number if it's
available in the world; if not, then they will be assigned a different number
- For now, AI Trains will not be randomly assigned Heritage Units (except for KCS as mentioned above)
- Corrected a bug causing the WP GP40-2 locomotive's attach points not to be set correctly (ie, you couldn't climb them)
- Corrected a bug that sometimes caused the wrong Max AI Spawn Time to be set
- Corrected a bug in the Ctrl-L Switch List window where if cars were retagged, the industry names sometimes wouldn't reflect the re-tag